Tuesday 4 June 2013

NOTD: Sinful Colors Verbena

Hey bloggies :)

Today I thought I'd share this quick little post with you - my first 'Nail of the Day'.

Sinful Colors 'Verbena' - 2 coats


This nail polish is from a brand called Sinful Colors in the shade Verbena (954). Since we are now in June and having lovely weather here in Scotland at the moment, I am feeling all summery so wanted to go for a nice bright and colourful shade! Sinful Colors polishes are a great buy. They have a wide range of colours available and are a total steal for just £1.99 in Boots. I have picked up a few different polishes from this brand and have been really happy with them all. The brushes are quite thin which I personally prefer as I find it easier to apply the polish and the consistency is not too thick and gloopy so it goes on nice and smooth. See the Sinful Colors website here.

Thanks for reading. x

5 comments:

  1. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well obviously I love this. Its my favourite colour!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great color . will definitely chk out their site .
    Following you with GFC , Bloglovin and FB
    Fashion Factive
    Fashion Factive on Bloglovin

    Fashion Factive on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Following you now :)

      would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
      BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
      xoXo

      Delete