Saturday 15 June 2013

Rodial Fake Tan in Elle

Hey bloggies :)

I hope you're all having a good weekend. Today I have my monthly magazine post. My magazine of choice this month is Elle which comes with Rodial Brazilian Tan Tinted Self Tanning Gel. I have very pale skin and have never really been into using fake tan. I've used it a couple of times for special occasions but, to be honest, I can never really be bothered with the upkeep of it. Since it's coming into summer now (although it is raining here today) I thought it would be nice to try a self tanning product.





In Elle you get a 58ml sample. The full-priced product is £35 (150ml). There are three different shades available - clear, light and dark. When I first saw 'clear' I immediately thought it would be a bit pointless. I knew with my pale skin I didn't want to go straight for 'dark' so I went for 'light'. Since buying it I have found out that 'clear' is a gradually building tan which apparently leaves you with a 'natural sun-kissed glow'. If I'd known that at the time I might have gone for this shade but I just think the names a bit strange and it meant I never really looked twice at it.

"Rodial brazilian tan™ Light gives you an instant rich glow that develops into a natural golden tan in 4 hours. Its lightweight gel-like formula dries quickly and evenly without blocking pores."

The gel comes out a sort of caramel colour. I haven't properly used it yet but I did try a little bit on my arm and it blended in really nicely. I'm gonna try this later after I've showered and exfoliated and I hope it will be a great summer product to give a natural sun-kissed look.

Have you tried this product?
What's your favourite fake tan?

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. I don't like product like that. You can do all your best to have all brown skin, but always some place on your body will be more brown and some less using it. I prefer sunbath on my garden when is sunny or go to solarium. :)

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to ask all my followers, could you please follow me on bloglovin! Karen xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very informative,explanation about tan,products are look interesting.Fake Tan

    ReplyDelete